WELCOME TO 22 MGMT
22 is a management company that specialises in the representation of media professionals including celebrities, broadcasters, entertainers and social influencers. It was set up by Sean Anderson mid-way through 2003. Prior to starting up 22, Sean worked for many years at the world’s largest management company IMG representing some of Australia’s best known names both as a manager and as a lawyer. Prior to that Sean practiced as a lawyer specialising in commercial law.
22 is a management company that is dedicated to working closely with their clients to achieve their professional goals – whilst at all times providing world class advice and assistance. 22 has an enviable database of corporate clients both in Australia and overseas which includes blue chip companies as well as advertising and PR agencies.
22 has negotiated some of the largest commercial deals in Australia including the record-breaking multi-million dollar deal between Jennifer Hawkins and retail giant Myer as well as the world exclusive channel 9 interview with the Beaconsfield miners.
22 is passionate about its clients and their careers.
– To recruit on a selective basis clients that are dynamic – meaning that they have the talent and skills (or the potential) to work across all the mediums (television, film, radio, social media, music, magazine, print, book publishing etc) as well as being able to work with corporations both here in Australia and overseas –
– To work closely with clients to develop a long term career plan and to put a strategy in place to achieve the plan –
– To proactively seek out opportunities for clients that enhance their media profiles as well as maximising income opportunities. This includes finding new and creative opportunities for its clients –
– Where appropriate, to work on particular public relations issues where they affect the client –
– To maintain the highest standards of business practices –
– To represent clients with honesty and integrity –
– To add significant value to all clients. –
Clients of 22 are available for various commercial opportunities including the following:
– roles in TV, film, radio & print media –
– book publishing –
– social media campaigns –
– media interviews –
– endorsing products or services –
– PR campaigns –
– voiceover work –
– licensing –
– keynote speaking or corporate hosting –
– hosting/presenting corporate videos –
– charity work –
For further information regarding client availability or the services 22 provide, please contact 22
22 Management is available for Crisis Management Services for people who find themselves in crisis due to a personal event, a natural disaster or similar-type of event.
22 deals with such situations with a high level of sensitivity and discretion whilst securing appropriate media arrangements.
Grammar queen, secret food blogger & live music junkie.
Wine connoisseur, world class golfer & legend in his own lunchbox.
Master of the Good Weekend quiz. Sun lizard. Fool for all things food.
Caffeine dependent, 90’s rap aficionado. Excellent at parallel parking.
Outrageously organised. Her cat thinks she’s awesome. Schnitzel enthusiast.
Keeper of the books, travelholic & dog whisperer.